So my thoughts? Well, I'll have to give away my Kindle now. The Kindle app is available on the iPad and the iPhone and my investment in the *books* is saved. The iPad's screen is just gorgeous. Now it's a matter of figuring out what apps I need. Some I've already purchased for my iPhone and will transfer. What I have on there currently, in addition to the standard apps:
- Wyse's Pocket Cloud application. Gives me a remote into my Vista desktop as well as servers that I support. A must need for an IT pro.
- Amazon.com app. I'm a comparision shopper! Plus if I find a great deal I can use 1-Click to purchase.
- World Series of Poker. Because sometimes those layovers are long. (Meetings too!)
- IMDb application. Window into all things movies.
- Strip Design - a new application for me. Can turn my pictures into a comic strip with the ability to edit. Really cute!
- Amazon Kindle
- ABC Player